Austin Landmark Property Services, Inc. (CRMC) is proud to announce that Shelly Longoria has the Residential Property Manager designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). Only a few hundred members of NARPM® have earned this designation and that is because are no easy steps to obtain it. At ALPS we strongly believe that we deliver quality service by having the best educated residential property managers in the industry, and we welcome Shelly to these ranks and invite you to do likewise. The requirements for the RMP designation are listed below.
- Be a current member of NARPM®.
- Be a currently licensed real estate agent for a period of not less than the 2 previous years. (If your state requires licensing.)
- Verification of 100 unit years of experience acquired over a minimum of two consecutive years. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.) Must manage a minimum of 25 residential units during candidacy period and at the time of achieving the designation.
- Successfully complete 18 hours of NARPM® approved coursework, plus the NARPM® Ethics course.
- Earn 50 elective points through service to NARPM®. All Service Verification should be provided on the required
- Attend two NARPM® state or regional conferences OR one NARPM® national convention prior to completing candidacy.
- Submit letters of recommendation from 2 RMP® or MPM® designees and 3 clients. Letters of Recommendation should be completed through online designation packet.
Rick Ebert/Austin, Texas/27 Sept 16